SkinPen is the leading micro-needling procedure device on the market and is appropriate for nearly every patient and all skin types!
Micro-needling involves using a pen-like device with a disposable tip of tiny sterilized needles to aerate the skin. Designed for use by medical professionals, SkinPen stimulates the natural production of new collagen and elastin producing excellent skin rejuvenation results. The channels created in the skin allow for deeper penetration and absorption of your skin care products.
This state-of-the-art technology is designed to stimulate your skin with little down time.
- Treat fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- Can be used on most parts of the body.
- Diminish the signs of aging.
- Noticeable changes may be seen in just one week.
- Stimulates collagen growth.
- Enhances other products or treatments being used.
- Improves thickness and durability of the skin.
The Advantages of Your SkinPen® Microneedling Procedure Include:
- SkinPen® microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in-office.
- Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen® ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures.
- Following the Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol by Bellus Medical ensures you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- SkinPen® may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage.
View before and after photos below:
Start your Journey
Thank you for visiting the Dilworth Dermatology website. Dr. Brown and our team of compassionate professionals are standing by to assist you, and we can’t wait to find out how we can help address your skin issues. Please fill out the form below to contact us, or to schedule a consultation.
719 East Boulevard,
Charlotte, NC 28203
Search our Site
Office hours: Dilworth Dermatology & Laser is open Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, and Friday from 8:30am to 12:00pm. We are closed on all major US holidays. For up-to-date schedule information, please call us. Start a virtual consultation anytime with us on SkyMD!
Get In Touch
Thank you for visiting Dilworth Dermatology & Laser. Dr. Brown and his team are standing by to help address your skin issues. Please contact us using our contact form, or give us a call to request a consultation today.